绿林网

有关英文經典台詞的句子

有关英文經典台詞的句子

编者按:希望可以令自己開闊視野!

●we are all the kings of the world.(我们都是世界之王) ----《泰坦尼克号》

●The only way to find another is to let go and move on.
找到下一个真爱的唯一方法就是放手,然后向前看。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl.
唯一比你更强烈的,竟然是你对这个女孩的爱 ----克劳斯《吸血鬼日记》

●All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 ----《泰坦尼克号》

●Forever and sometimes do, this love everlasting
天长地久有时尽,此爱绵绵无绝期 ----《暮光之城》

●Your number was up the first time l met you
第一次遇见我,你就在劫难逃了 ----《暮光之城》

●you are the best thing in my life.
你是我生命中最美好的存在。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●When you lose somebody, every candle, every paryer is not going to make up for the fact that the onlything that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. ----《吸血鬼日记》

●That is in the end we're left infintely and utterly alone.最终,我们会剩下无穷无际的孤独! ----《吸血鬼日记》

●我已经没有力量离开你了。
I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore. ----爱德华《暮光之城》

●I am fine.We are both fine.That's what matters.
我很好。我们都还好。这才是最重要的。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●I love you,Elena,enough to let you go.
我爱你,Elena,爱到愿意放手 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●Trust is the key to any relationship. 两个人交往信任是最重要的 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)
当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么,当这一期结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。 ----《暮光之城》

●Edward:Do I dazzle you? 爱德华:我有没有让你神魂颠倒? ----《暮光之城》

●I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.我要你知道,我会一直在你身边,你有任何事都可以来找我. ----《吸血鬼日记》

●爸爸不要过来
Dad,don't come
想着我身体健康的样子
And picture me healthy
想像我就陪着你坐在沙发上吃着披萨
like I'm sitting on the couch with you eating pizza or something ----《暮光之城》

●i would rather die, than stay away from you.宁可死别,绝不生离 ----《暮光之城》

●I’ll help you, whatever it takes.无论如何我都会帮你 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●everyone here has something to fight for
这里的每个人都有为之奋斗的东西 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔《暮光之城》

●I fancy you. You are beautiful. You are strong. You are full of light. I enjoy you.我迷上你了。你坚强美丽、活力四射。我喜欢你。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。 ----《泰坦尼克号》

●I can change myself for you, I also can give up the real me for you, just because I love you.But, please you do remember. I'm not Stefan.
我可以为你改变自己,也可以放弃真实的自己,只是因为我爱你,但请你记住,我不是Stefan。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●他们说这个有用
They say that it helps
就那样想着我就好
Just picture me like that
想着我以前的样子
Like l was
那样我会好受点
It'll make me feel better
爸爸我得挂了好吗?
Dad, l gotto go okay? ----《暮光之城》

●Anyone who leaves you behind is a fool.
所有抛弃你的人都是傻瓜。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. ----《TITANIC》

●Don't let your pride leave you all alone. 别让你的骄傲使你孤独一人。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●I can not even picture him at all. He only live in my memory.
我甚至连他的一张照片都没有,他只活在我的记忆里。 ----《泰坦尼克号》

●I can 't turn away without knowing you'll be all right. That's all I want.除非你过的好,否则我是不会放手的,这就是我想要的 ----《泰坦尼克号》

●Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me ?

只是跟我共度幸福美满的漫长一生,难道还不够吗? ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔《暮光之城》

●我正站在我最喜欢的地方,有美食、音乐、艺术、文化簇拥。我满心想的都是要和你分享这一切,也许有一天你会愿意。Caroline. I 'm standing in one of my favorite places in the world surrounded by food,music,art,culture, and all i could think about is how much i want to show it to you.maybe one day you 'll let me. ----Klaus《吸血鬼日记》

●Surely it was a good way to die, in place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人——我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。 ----《暮光之城》

●Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? ----《泰坦尼克号》

●就像地心引力
It's like gravity
让你感到天旋地转
Your whole center shifts
突然间支撑你的不再是土地
Suddenly, it's not the Earth holding you here
为了她你愿意做任何事成为任何人
You would do anything, be anything she needs
成为她的朋友兄长
A friend, a brother
她的守护者
A protector ----《暮光之城》

●I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也没有离开你的力气了。 ----《暮光之城》

●I always have and always will.
一直爱,永远爱 ----《暮光之城》

●When you lose somebody, every candle, every paryer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be.
当你失去一个人,每一支蜡烛,每一段祷告都不能改变这个事实,你仅有的只有忍受那个你在意的人曾在你心里居住的地方变成一个洞 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●You are the one that made me feel most alive.
你才是那个让我感觉到我还活着的人。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●I'd rather be his whore than your wife.
我宁愿当他的婊子也不愿做你的妻子。/I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。/Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happene ----《泰坦尼克号》

●If you are willing, I will always love you. Would you like, I will never miss。
你要是愿意,我就永远爱你,你要不愿意,我就永远相思。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●Everything I've kept buried inside came rushing to the surface.
我原本已经深埋在内心的一切,突然间迸发而出。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●As long as i live,my feeling for you will never fade.
(我对你的爱,至死不渝) ----《暮光之城》

●True love is not real unless it’s returned.
给人真情,换来真爱。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●Kill a demon today,face the devil tomorrow.
倘若今日杀死一个魔鬼,明天那得面对魔王。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella)
有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用 ----非常渴望我的《暮光之城》

●even if from another world ,still love you till the end of time 就算来自不同世界,依旧爱你到地老天荒。 ----《暮光之城》

●No matter what I go through to get her back,trying to fight against my blood lust and control of my life again.None of that matter if she has feeling for someboby else.无论我做什么来赢回她的心,试着控制我的嗜血并重新掌握我的人生;但是如果她心里还有别人,我所做的将毫无意义。 ----Stefan《吸血鬼日记》

●I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever .在这世界我爱三个事,太阳,月亮,和你。太阳只存在于白昼,月亮只存在于黑夜,而你是永远的。(我爱你与日月同辉。) ----《暮光之城》

●I'm the king of the world
我是世界之王 ----rose《泰坦尼克号》

●My heart will go on(我心永恒) ----《泰坦尼克号》

●It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。- 真正爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。 ----《暮光之城》

●For over a century,I have lived in secret,Hiding in the shadows,Alone in the world,Until now,I know the risk,But i had no choice,I have to know her.过去的一个多世纪,我都秘密地活着,藏身暗处,独自一人。直到现在,我知道这很冒险,但我别无选择,我必须去认识她。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●我让你独自面对这一切
I’ve left you alone in this ----《暮光之城》

●My heart was pounding the whole time. It was the most erotic moment of my life. Up until then, at least.
当时我的心一直像小鹿乱撞,那应该是我这辈子最性感的一刻了,至少在此之前没有过。 ----《泰坦尼克号》

●We knew there would be consequences.
我们早就知道会有后果
……………………………………
This, this is worth it.这一切都是值得的
Any consequence is worth this.
为了我们,任何后果都值得 ----吸血鬼日记《吸血鬼日记第五季》

●每次有人跟我说我做不到一件事,我就要证明他们是错的(Whenever anyone tells me I can't do something, I prove them wrong) ----《吸血鬼日记》

●Now I'm afraid.
现在我害怕了
I'm not afraid of you…
我不是害怕你…
I'm only afraid of losing you.
我只是害怕失去你
Like you're going to disappear…
害怕你会突然消失… ----《暮光之城》

●Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means that you are a strong person.
笑并不总是意味着你开心。某些时候,笑只是表示你是一个坚强的人。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●All you can do is be ready for the good. So when it comes, you invite it in, because you need it.I need it.你唯一能做的就是等待好事降临,当他们降临,你邀请它们进来,因为你需要它们。我需要它们。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●I think I forgot to breathe.(Bella) 我想可能是我忘了呼吸。 ----梅莉莎·罗森伯格,斯蒂芬妮·梅耶《暮光之城》

●Taha Aki's Third Wife could sees that he would lose. The Third Wife was no magical being.No special powers,but one————Courage!
塔哈.阿吉的第三个妻子看出她的丈夫快输了,第三个妻子是普通人类,没有特殊的力量,但是————勇气! ----Billy Black《暮光之城》

●I love you, and it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you, why you don't know this, I don't deserve you…but my brother does. God, I wish you didn't have to forget this. But you do.我爱你,因为我爱你所以我不能对你自私,为什么你不知道这些,我配不上你…但是我的弟弟能.上帝,我希望你不要忘记。但是你必须忘记。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●It's the only way I'll make it through. 这是我能挺过去的唯一办法。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。 ----《泰坦尼克号》

●I want to thank you for giving me everything I always wanted.A love that consumed me,And passion,Adverture.我想谢谢你给我,我一直想要的一切,满满的爱,还有热情,冒险。 ----埃琳娜《吸血鬼日记》

●But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson and that he saved me... in evey way that a person can be saved. I don't even have a picture of him. He exists now only in my memory.(但现在你们知道曾有一个叫Jack Dawson的人解救了我,彻底的解救了我。但我甚至连一张他的照片都没有,他现在只活在我的记忆当中。) ----《泰坦尼克号》

●You have two options,Stefan.你有两个选择,斯特凡
You either deal with this now, or you're run.你要么现在面对它,要么就逃跑
And either way, it's gonna catch up to you.但不管选哪一种,它都会找上你 ----吸血鬼日记《吸血鬼日记》

●Edward:To live is you give me everything. 爱德华:你活着就是给我一切了。 ----《暮光之城》

●You are such a jerk. 你真是个混蛋。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●The truth is , I've tried to stoping thinking about you. And I can't.
我一直在阻止自己对你的思念。但是我做不到。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。 ----《泰坦尼克号》

●An eternity,You‘d never look at me the way you look at elena,would you? 在来世,你看我的眼神永远不会像看埃琳娜那样,是吗? ----凯瑟琳《吸血鬼日记》

●Why don't you let people see the good in you?
Because when people see good ,they expect good.And I don't want to have to live up to anyone's expectations. ----《The Vampire Diaries》

●We have each other.Who needs the rest of the world, right.
我们有彼此就够了,谁还需要世界上有其他人。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●It's hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me. I'm not that evolved. 对那些讨厌我的人好,对我来说太难了。我思想境界没那么高。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●Mommy 妈咪, Yes.嗯 But what if you die and i am still here?但如果你死了,我还在怎么办? Well,then you will be all grown up.到那时候,你就长成大姑娘了.and you won't need me.你也就不需要我了。 I think I'll always need you.我觉得我一辈子都需要你。 ----《吸血鬼日记》

●To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。 ----《泰坦尼克号》

●You don't know how long I've waited for you. I'd rather die than stay away from you你不知道,等了你有多久。所以,宁可死别,绝不生离。 ----《暮光之城》

●i love three things in this world
sun for morning
moon for night
and you forever
浮世万千 挚爱有三 喷薄朝阳 皓婉皎月 不及汝尔 沧海桑田 ----《暮光之城》

●A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets. 女人的心是一片秘密的深洋。 ----《泰坦尼克号》

●I will never let it go,Jack, I’ll never let it go. 我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。 ----《泰坦尼克号》

●记忆弥足珍贵
Memories are too important. ----《吸血鬼日记》

本文由作者上传并发布(或网友转载),绿林网仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,未经作者许可,不可转载。
点击查看全文
相关推荐
热门推荐