绿林网

英语

英语

编者按:英文

●一个人越是有许多事情能够放得下,他越是富有。
A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone. ----亨利·戴维·梭罗《瓦尔登湖》

●I want love or death.
生无爱,吾宁死。 ----《这个杀手不太冷》

●I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
我喜欢夜晚。没有黑暗,我们永远都看不见星星。 ----斯蒂芬妮·梅尔《暮光之城》

●If I should see you,after long year.How should I greet, with tears, with silence.
假若他日相逢,我将何以贺你?以沉默,以眼泪。 ----拜伦《春逝》

●One could not count the moons that shimmer on her roofs
And the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls
人们数不清她的屋顶上有多少轮皎洁的明月,也数不清她的墙壁之后那一千个灿烂的太阳 ----卡勒德·胡赛尼《灿烂千阳》

●The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them. -Henry David Thoreau
大多数人过着一种平静的绝望生活,他们心中的歌和他们一起埋入坟墓。 ----梭罗《瓦尔登湖》

●记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的。
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable. ----杰罗姆·大卫·塞林格《麦田里的守望者》

●小王子说:“有些事,流浪过才会懂。”
只有思念的人能相聚。
The little prince says :"You can only understand things a long long journey."
Reunion only happens to those who still cherish. ----安东尼·德·圣-埃克苏佩里《小王子》

●黑夜无论怎样悠长,白昼总会到来。
The night is long that never finds the day. ----莎士比亚《麦克白》

●其实人跟树是一样的,越是向往高处的阳光,它的根就越要伸向黑暗的地底。
But it is the same with man as with the tree. The more he seeks to rise into the height and light, the more vigorously do his roots struggle earthward, downward, into the dark, the deep - into evil. ----尼采《查拉图斯特拉如是说》

●但凡不能杀死你的,最终都会使你更强大。
That which does not kill us makes us stronger. ----尼采

●“Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love”.
眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞,这就是爱情。 ----泰戈尔《吉檀迦利》

●You don't know how long I've waited for you. I'd rather die than stay away from you你不知道,等了你有多久。所以,宁可死别,绝不生离。 ----《暮光之城》

●The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.
我所认为最深沉的爱,莫过于分开以后,我将自己活成了你的样子。 ----《这个杀手不太冷》

●Death is. Nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.
死亡无所惧,但败而屈辱存活,则每日都是死亡. ----拿破仑

●when you can live forever, what do you live for? ----《暮光之城》

●I always have and always will.
一直爱,永远爱 ----《暮光之城》

●“总有人无法和所爱之人一起白头。”
“我会和她一起白头,里瑟先生,只是天各一方。”
“Some of us don't get to grow old with the one we love.”
“I'll grow old with her,Mr Reese. Just from afar.” ----《疑犯追踪》

●If I have no knife,I can't protect you.If I had a sword,I can't hold you.
如果我没有刀,我就不能保护你。如果我有刀,我就不能拥抱你。 ----《剪刀手爱德华》

●I'm looking at the stars, they are so far away, and their light takes so long to reach us. All we've ever seen the stars are their old photographs.
亿万年前死去的星星,它们的光芒刚刚抵达我的眼睛。 ----《守望者》

●If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads.
如果道路本身很美,不要问它通向何方。 ----Anatole France

●Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。 ----《怦然心动》

●I do not know where to go,but I have been on the road.
我不知道将去何方,但我已在路上。 ----宫崎骏《千与千寻》

●I shall die again and again to know that life is inexhaustible.
我将一次又一次的死去,来证明生命是无穷无尽的。 ----泰戈尔《飞鸟集》

●人是生而自由的,但却常困在枷锁之中。自以为是其他一切人的主人,反比其他一切人更是奴隶。
L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers. ----让·雅各·卢梭《社会契约论》

●Is life always this hard,or is it just when you are a kid?
人生总是那么痛苦吗?还是只有小时候是这样?
Always like this.
总是如此。 ----《这个杀手不太冷》

●Veni, vidi, vici .
I came,I saw ,I conquered.
我来,我见,我征服。 ----恺撒

本文由作者上传并发布(或网友转载),绿林网仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,未经作者许可,不可转载。
点击查看全文
相关推荐
热门推荐