绿林网

打卡的优美句子

打卡的优美句子

编者按:打卡的优美句子,精心整理而来,如有错误或者句子推荐,欢迎留言评论。

●Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end . If not always in the way we expect…
失去的东西总会回到我们身边,虽然有时并不是以我们希望的方式。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利波特》

●When in doubt, go to the library.
有疑问的时候,去图书馆。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利波特与密室》

●精灵语:Dubhenn haern am glandeal, morc'h am fhean aiesin
英文:The flash that cuts through darkness, the light that breaks the night.
中文翻译:瞬光斩黯黮,昭明破晦夜。 ----结局剑上所刻的字《巫师3》

●It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
我们的选择远比我们的能力更能表明我们是怎样的人。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利波特与密室》

●And so my watch begins.

我从今开始守望。 ----乔治·马丁《权力的游戏》

●I choose my allies carefully and my enemies more carefully still .
我小心选择同盟,但更谨慎选择敌人。 ----乔治·马丁《权力的游戏》

●I'd rather die drunk, broke at 34 and have people at a dinner table talk about me, than live to be rich and sober at 90 and nobody remembered who I was.
我宁愿成为人们饭桌上的话题,也不愿意腰缠万贯,神志清醒地活到90岁,但没人记得我是谁。 ----《爆裂鼓手》

●Some things are worth fighting for.Time and time again.
有些事值得为之奋斗,一次又一次。 ----《英雄联盟》

●Honestly, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward.
说真的,如果你再慢一点,你就在倒退了。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利波特与密室》

●Valar morghulis
凡人终逝 ----乔治·马丁《权力的游戏》

●You will see exactly what life is worth, when all the rest has gone. 当一切都消失的时候你会明白生命究竟有何价值。 ----乔治·马丁《权力的游戏》

●a day is a miniature of eternity
一日是一生的缩影。 ----《追风筝的人》

●All you books and you still don't know.就算阅遍群书,也无法看透人心。 ----《权利的游戏》

●You are the only exception.你是唯一的例外。 ----《一句英文签名》

●Nothing someone says before the word ‘but’ really counts.
“但是”之前的话都是废话。 ----《权力的游戏》

●It is not our abilities that show what we truly are , it is our choices.
你想成为哪类人,并不取决于你的能力,而是取决于你的选择。 ----《哈利·波特》

●以梦为马,可栖天涯
dream as a horse ,you may perch end of the World

●Great cause resentment and hatred, jealousy breeds jealousy breed lies.
伟大引发怨恨,怨恨滋生嫉妒,嫉妒孕育谎言。 ----伏地魔《哈利·波特》

●follow the wind,but watch your back
且随风行 亦需留意身后 ----亚索《英雄联盟》

●我将逝去,而君永恒。
Je m'en vais,mais l'état demeurera toujours. ----《黑塔利亚》

●Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen. 书籍如朋友,应该少而精。

●The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.
真相是一种美丽而可怕的东西,需要格外谨慎地对待。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利·波特与魔法石》

●沉湎于虚幻的梦想,而忘记现实的生活,这是毫无益处的,千万记住。

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ----J·K·Rowing《哈利波特原著》

本文由作者上传并发布(或网友转载),绿林网仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,未经作者许可,不可转载。
点击查看全文
相关推荐
热门推荐