绿林网

《加勒比海盗》的句子

《加勒比海盗》的句子

编者按:《加勒比海盗》的句子,精心整理而来,如有错误或者句子推荐,欢迎留言评论。

1、I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. The original. The only!
我是杰克·斯派洛船长。独此一家,如假包换。 ----杰克·斯派洛

2、Jack Sparrow: Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?

[Everyone looks around. Finally Jack the Monkey raises his hand]

杰克·斯派洛:难道在你们这些人当中,没有一个只是因为想念我才救我的吗?

(每一个人都互相看了看,最后只有那只同样叫杰克的猴子举起了它的手)

3、Tia Dalma: What would you do? What would any of you be willing to do? Would you brave the weird and haunted shores at world's end to fetch back wit' ye Jack?
蒂娅•达尔玛:你们想做什么?你们愿意做什么?你们足够勇敢到会去充满着神秘与恐惧、位于世界的另一边的海岸,把杰克接回来吗? ----加勒比海盗

4、Will Turner: Will you marry me?
Elizabeth Swann: [fighting a battle] I don't think now's the best time!
Will Turner: Now may be the only time! I love you. I made my choice. What's yours?
威尔·特纳:你会嫁给我吗?
伊丽莎白·斯万(打斗中):我认为现在不是说这个的时候!
威尔·特纳:现在可能是我惟一的机会!我爱你!我做出了我的选择,那么你的呢

5、Gentlemen,milady,you'll always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.
先生们,女士,你们将永远记住这一天,因为你们差点儿就抓住了杰克.斯派洛船长。

6、我们想去哪里就去哪里 这就是船的真正含义 你明白吗? Wherever we want to go,we go. That`s what a ship is, you know. 可不仅仅是有条龙骨,有个船壳,有层甲板,有几张船上所必需的帆. It`s not just a keel and a deck and sails. 是一艘船的真正含义 That`s what a ship needs 但一艘船的真正含义,黑珍珠的真正含义是自由 But what a ship is ,what the Black Pearl really is,is freedom.

7、You've seen it all,done it all,you survived,this the trick,isn't it? to survive?
It's not just about living forever,Jackie,the trick is living with yourself forever
你看了一切,做了一切,最终活下来了,靠着诀窍吧,生存的诀窍?
不是仅仅永远活着杰克,真正的诀窍是永远活出自我

8、Everything we’ve ever done has lead to this.我们做过的每一件事导致了这样的结果。

9、It is not the destination so much as the journey, they say.
人家说目的地不重要,重要的是旅行的过程嘛。 ----杰克·斯派洛

10、Barbossa: There was a time when a pirate was free to make his own way in the world. But our time is comin' to an end. Our enemies are united; they vow to destroy us. The Pirate Lords from the four corners of the Earth, must stand together.
巴伯萨:海盗们曾经以他们自己的方式在这个世界上存活着,但是我们的时代即将终结,我们的敌人团结在了一起,他们想要摧毁我们。来自于地球东南西北四个方向的海盗大佬们必须暂时 ----加勒比海盗

11、They know they face extinction. All that remains is where they make their final stand.
他们知道自己即将被消灭,所以他们要放手一搏。

12、One can only hope. Take what you can. Give nothing back.

13、Jack Sparrow:Me?I'm dishonest.Honestly.It's the honest ones you want to watch for,because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly stupid.
杰克·斯派洛:我?我的确不诚实,对于我这样不守信的人,你应该习惯对我忠诚别报太多希望。老实说,那些忠实的人你更应该防范着点,因为你永远不知道他们会做出什么样

14、Jack Sparrow:This girl.How far are you willing to go to save her?
杰克·斯派洛:你为了救那个女孩,可以牺牲到什么程度?
Will Turner:I'd die for her.
威尔·特纳:我可以为她。

15、I was nothing more than an almost innocent bystander.我只是个看热闹的。

16、Barbossa:I must admit,Jack,I thought I had you figured.But it turns out you're a hard man to predict.
巴博萨:杰克,我必须承认本来我以为把你看透了,但你仍然是一个难以捉摸的家伙。

17、Jack Sparrow:My compass is unique.
杰克·斯派洛:我这个罗盘独一无二。
Norrington:"Unique" here having the meaning of "broken".
诺灵顿:独一无二?你是说它失灵了吧。
Jack Sparrow:True enough,this compass does not point north.
杰克·斯派洛:没错,这个罗盘不会指向北。
Elizabeth Swann:Where does it point?
伊莉莎吧·斯旺:那它指向哪?
Jack Sparrow:It points to the thing you want most

18、The only way for a pirate to take a living these days is by betraying other pirates.海盗唯一能采用的生存方式,就是背叛其他海盗。

19、Will Turner:This is either madness or brilliance.
威尔·特纳:这不是疯狂就是卓越。
Jack Sparrow:It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
杰克·斯派洛:他们往往是相伴而行的。
Jack Sparrow:Son,I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.
杰克·斯派洛:小子,我是杰克·斯派洛船长。

本文由作者上传并发布(或网友转载),绿林网仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,未经作者许可,不可转载。
点击查看全文
相关推荐
热门推荐