绿林网

《1》的句子

《1》的句子

编者按:《1》的句子,精心整理而来,如有错误或者句子推荐,欢迎留言评论。

●There is no luck. There is only work.
世上没什么运气,只有努力去挑战。 ----《破产姐妹》

●We all could go insane with just one bad day
只要有一天不顺,谁都可能被逼疯 ----小丑《哥谭》

●表现我们真正的自我,是我们自己的选择,这比我们所具有的能力更重要。
(邓布利多,密室,18 多比的报偿)
It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. ----J·K·Rowing《哈利波特原著》

●However dark and scary the world might be right now, there will be light. 不管世界现在有多黑暗,多可怕,终现光明。 ----《哥谭》

●这是爱,这是情吗?他这叫爱情呼叫转移!他把他们几个的爱和情都呼叫出来了,自己转移了 ----《炊事班的故事》

●Great cause resentment and hatred, jealousy breeds jealousy breed lies.
伟大引发怨恨,怨恨滋生嫉妒,嫉妒孕育谎言。 ----伏地魔《哈利·波特》

●当我们面对死亡和黑暗时,我们害怕的只是未知,除此之外没有别的。
(邓布利多,混血王子,26 岩洞)
It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. ----J·K·Rowing《哈利波特原著》

●Oh, to be young, and to feel love's keen sting. 年轻真好,还可以为爱情所伤 ----《哈利·波特与混血王子》

●Alone is what I have.Alone protects me.
我只有孤独作伴。孤独能保护我。——夏洛克
No,friends protect people.
不对,保护我们的是朋友。 ——华生 ----《神探夏洛克》

●对事物永远使用正确的称呼。对一个名称的恐惧,会强化对这个事物本身的恐惧。
(邓布利多,魔法石,17 双面人)
Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself. ----J·K·Rowing《哈利波特原著》

●随著时间我们体会到,重要的不是你交了多少朋友,而是明白哪些朋友才是真的。

A realization that only comes with time is that knowing which friends are real is much more important than having a lot of them. ----《三傻大闹宝莱坞》

●This is who I am. Nobody says you have to like it.
我就是我,没人非要你喜欢。 ----《破产姐妹》

●The important things to remember when Apparating are the three Ds! Destination,Determination,Deliberation!
有一件重要的事情要记住,幻影移形遵循三D原则!目标,决心,从容! ----特莱克劳斯《哈利·波特》

●DNA decides what we are, but not who we are. What we are never changed, but who we are never stop changing.
DNA决定了我们是什么,但不能决定我们将成为什么人。我们是什么不会改变,但我们能成为什么则在一直变化着。 ----《破产姐妹》

●Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
(无法估量的智慧是人类最大的财富) ----卢娜·洛夫古德《哈利·波特》

●Honestly, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward.
说真的,如果你再慢一点,你就在倒退了。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利波特与密室》

●It is not our abilities that show what we truly are , it is our choices.
你想成为哪类人,并不取决于你的能力,而是取决于你的选择。 ----《哈利·波特》

●爱情是不可能制造或仿造的。
(斯拉格霍恩,混血王子,9 混血王子)
It is impossible
to manufacture or imitate love. ----J·K·Rowing《哈利波特原著》

●People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
人们容易原谅别人的的错误,却很难原谅别人的正确。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利·波特与混血王子》

●There is no good and evil,there is only power and those too weak to seek it. ----Lord Voldemort《哈利·波特》

●We're gonna be successful. Because we have the two things the really matter-you and me.--我们都会成功的,因为我们拥有最重要的两样事物,我和你。 ----《破产姐妹》

●I act like i don't want anything , because i never got anything i wanted ----《2 Broke Girls》

●look at me ----J·K·罗琳《哈利·波特》

●I don't like to judge a book by its cover.
我不喜欢以貌取人。 ----《破产姐妹》

●What's the secret to good comedy?
Timing.
And what's courage?
Grace under pressure.
And who's the boss?
I'm the boss.
什么才是优秀戏剧的诀窍?
掌握时机。
那什么是勇气呢?
压力面前保持优雅。
谁是老大?
我是老大。 ----Jerome Valeska《哥谭》

●Look,eventually,you'll learn to do that on the inside.终有一天,你会学会泪往心里流。 ----《破产姐妹》

●The road is long, and trust me. So whatever you do, you hold on to that foolishly hopeful smile.
人生路还漫长,相信我,这一路你会历尽艰辛,所以不管你做什么,请留住你脸上那充满希望的傻笑。 ----《破产姐妹》

●I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
我不是一个十足的白痴, 只是丢了某些部分. ----《老友记》

●Dark and difficult times lie ahead , soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy .
黑暗和困难笼罩着前行的道路,很快我们就要在正确的和轻松的进行选择。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利·波特与火焰杯》

●9、When you don't have enough money to fix your own mistakes, you've make your own magic.
当你没钱弥补你犯下的错误时,那就得靠自己创造奇迹。 ----《破产姐妹》

●You make me happier than I ever thought I could be. And if you'll let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.
你给了我难以想像的幸福。如果你愿意,我愿意用我的一生让你感受到同样的幸福。 ----《老友记》

●It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
我们的选择远比我们的能力更能表明我们是怎样的人。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利波特与密室》

●Nothing lasts forever,
没有什么是永恒
You only live once
你只能活一次
So live your life Not any other’s lives
所以过你的人生 而不是别人的人生 ----防弹少年团《INTRO O!RUL8,2》

●The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
有时候世界虽然是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人 ----《楚门的世界》

●沉湎于虚幻的梦想,而忘记现实的生活,这是毫无益处的,千万记住。

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ----J·K·Rowing《哈利波特原著》

●你以为我们爱过的死者会真正离开我们吗?你以为在有大麻烦的时候我们就不会比以前更加清楚地回忆起他们来吗?
(邓布利多,囚徒,22 又见猫头鹰邮递)
You think the dead we have loved ever truly leave us? You think that we don’t recall them more clearly than ever in times of great trouble? ----J·K·Rowing《哈利波特原著》

●If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
如果你想了解一个人的为人,就要留意他是如何对待他的下级的,而不能光看他如何对待与他地位相等的人。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利·波特与火焰杯》

●I'm gonna be successful and alone.

我将要功成名就,然后孤独终老。 ----Caroline《破产姐妹》

●It is the quality of one’s convictions that determines success, not the number of followers.
决定一个人是否成功的是其信仰的质量,而不是信徒的数量。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利·波特与死亡圣器》

●Anyway,my mum always said......the things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
If not always in the way we expect.
(我妈妈常说:我们丢掉的东西都会自己回来的,只是不是以我们期待的方式。) ----卢娜·洛夫古德《哈利·波特》

●i don't get older.
i just get better. ----《老友记》

●You can eat and eat, but nothing will ever fill the void.
你可以不停地吃啊吃,但是没有食物能够填补内心的空虚。 ----《老友记》

●It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
不要依赖梦想而忘记生活。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利波特与魔法石》

●Success depends on staying open to a better idea, even if it's not yours. 要成功就要勇于接受好点子,即使这个点子不是你自己的。 ----《破产姐妹》

●但是我忘记了老年人的另一个错误——有些伤口太深,不容易愈合。
(邓布利多,凤凰社,37 失落的预言)
But I forgot –another old man’s mistake – that some wounds run too deep for the healing. ----J·K·Rowing《哈利波特原著》

●我得净化一下我们老周家的DNA 。 ----《炊事班的故事》

●你要相信自己背后的疼痛是为了长出翅膀。 ----防弹少年团《Interlude:wings》

●But through it all the key for me has been bravery and the deep-down knowledge that I am better than everyone else.

但至始至终,支持我走下去最大动力是勇气。以及在内心深处我坚信:我比任何人都强。 ----《破产姐妹》

●厄里斯魔镜
Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohs

It shows us nothing more or less than the deepest,most desperate desire of our hearts. ----J·K·罗琳《哈利·波特》

●There's nothing more contagious than laughter.
笑声是最具有感染性的了。 ----Jerome Valeska《哥谭》

●被一个人这样深深地爱过,尽管那个爱我们的人已经死了,也会给我们留下一个永远的护身符。
(邓布利多,魔法石,17 双面人)
To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever. ----J·K·Rowing《哈利波特原著》

●The day I lost her was the saddest of my life
失去她的那天是我人生中最悲伤的一天
The only things that got me through,that kept my sane
唯一帮我挺过去,帮我保持理智的东西
Was the hope of one day being together again.
就是对于我们有朝一日能够再相见的希望。 ----《哥谭》

●俺是革命一块砖, 哪里需要哪里搬, 垒到仓库无怨言, 垒到猪圈也心甘。 ----《炊事班的故事》

●When in doubt, go to the library.
有疑问的时候,去图书馆。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利波特与密室》

●4、Listen, everybody's broke in their 20s, and everybody hides form stuff, you run into freezers, I practice ignorance and blackout drinking.
听着,谁二十多岁的时候不是穷光蛋。人人都有要逃避的事情,你选择躲进冷藏室,我选择视而不见和用酒精麻痹。 ----《破产姐妹》

●We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.
我们都有光明的一面和黑暗的一面。重要的是我们选择哪一面作为行动的根据。那才是真正的我们。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利·波特与凤凰社》

●It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies,but just as much to stand up to our friends.
反抗你的敌人需要过人的勇气,而在朋友面前坚持自己的立场需要更大的勇气。 ----J·K·罗琳《哈利·波特》

本文由作者上传并发布(或网友转载),绿林网仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,未经作者许可,不可转载。
点击查看全文
相关推荐
热门推荐