绿林网

有关英译的句子

有关英译的句子

编者按:有关英译的句子,精心整理而来,如有错误或者句子推荐,欢迎留言评论。

1、What matters in life is not what happens to you but what you remember and how you remember it.
生命中真正重要的不是你遭遇了什么,而是你记住了哪些事,又是如何铭记的。 ----马尔克斯

2、I like you,but I just like you.
我喜欢你,仅仅如此,喜欢而已。
「纵然万劫不复,纵然相思入骨,我也待你眉眼如初,岁月如故。」

3、从不相信拥抱,拥抱只是一种不让别人看到自己的脸的方式而已。
Never trust hug, hug is a kind of don't let others see their face way. ----史蒂文·莫法特、菲尔·福特等等

4、If I should see you,after long year.How should I greet, with tears, with silence.
假若他日相逢,我将何以贺你?以沉默,以眼泪。 ----拜伦

5、我爱你,与你无关。
If I love you, what business is it of yours? ----歌德

6、I strove with none,
for none was worth my strife;
Nature I lov’d, ,
and next to Nature, Art;
I warm’d both hands before the fire of life;
It sinks,
and I am ready to depart.
我和谁都不争,
和谁争我都不屑,
我爱大自然,
其次是艺术。
我双手捧着生命之火取暖,
火萎了,
我也准备走了。 ----兰德

7、To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
爱自己是终身浪漫的开始。 ----奥斯卡·王尔德

8、cuz I'm so real so I'm sorry(but I can't change) 因为我很真实,所以我很抱歉 (但我不能改变) ----权志龙

9、生命太短暂了,没时间恨一个人那么久。
Life is too short to continue hating anyone for a long time.

10、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

11、With words one man can make another blessed, or drive him to despair.
一句话可以赐福与人,也可以把人逼入绝望。 ----弗洛伊德

12、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着

13、May the odds be ever in your favor.
愿好运与你同在

14、Many people lose the small joys, in hope for the big happiness.
世人常因冀望遥远难及的幸福,忽略了眼前的小乐趣。 ----赛珍珠

15、May there beenough clouds to make abeautiful sunset inyourlife
愿你的生命中有足够多的云翳去制造一个美丽的黄昏

16、I like to do all the talking myself. It saves time, and prevents arguments.
我喜欢自言自语,因为这样节约时间,而且不会有人跟我争论。 ----王尔德

17、I will no longer, as has ever been my habit, continue to ruminate on every petty vexation which fortune may dispense; I will enjoy the present, and the past shall be for me the past.
我绝不会再像以前一样,把命运加给我们的一点儿不幸拿来反复咀嚼(念念不忘);我要享受现时,过去的事就让它过去吧。 ----歌德

18、The world is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part.
这世界是个好地方,值得为其奋斗。我同意后半句。

19、如果你总是让人踩过你的头,你永远都不会得到你想要的东西。
You'll never get what you want if you'll always let people step all over you. ----痞老板PLANKTON

20、I was nothing more than an almost innocent bystander.我只是个看热闹的。

21、没有相当程度的孤独是不可能有内心的平和。
"Peace of mind is impossible without a considerable amount of solitude." ----叔本华

22、The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.
保持身体健康的唯一办法,就是吃点你不想吃的,喝点你不想喝的,以及做点你不愿做的事情。 ----马克·吐温

23、未曾哭过长夜的人,不足以语人生。
The one who never tears in mid-night has no rights to talk on life. ----歌德

24、The heart was made to be broken.
心是用来碎的。 ----王尔德

25、To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
生活是世上最罕见的事情,大多数人只是存在,仅此而已。 ----王尔德

26、There is no power in love. Mercy makes you weak. Family makes you weak. If I’mever going to win this war, I have to do it alone.
爱无法给人力量,仁慈让人软弱、家人让人软弱。我想要赢得这场战争,我必须孤身奋战。 ----克劳斯

27、知识不能替代友谊,比起失去你,我宁愿做个白痴
Knowledge cannot replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you. ----派大星

28、他长得像一个怪物
人们把他当成一个怪物
最后 他成了一个怪物
He looked like a monster.
So they treated him like a monster.
Then he became a monster. ----阿曼达·沃勒

29、Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
过自己想要的生活不是自私,要求别人按自己的意愿生活才是。 ----王尔德

30、Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
做你自己,因为别人都有人做了。 ----王尔德

31、It is true that events lasting only a moment may achieve more than courtships which last a year.
的确,有时一分钟发生的事,比一年的追求还见效。 ----小仲马

32、其实人跟树是一样的,越是向往高处的阳光,它的根就越要伸向黑暗的地底。
But it is the same with man as with the tree. The more he seeks to rise into the height and light, the more vigorously do his roots struggle earthward, downward, into the dark, the deep - into evil. ----尼采

33、“Then don't.But if you do, do it coolly. Don't insult your victims by feeling sorry afterwards.”
“要么不要伤害别人,否则就做得冷酷一点。不要用道歉去侮辱那些被你伤害的人。” ----兰波

34、宁可有聪明的敌人也不要有无知的朋友。
Rien n'est si dangereux qu'un ignorant ami;Mieux vaudrait un sage ennemi.

本文由作者上传并发布(或网友转载),绿林网仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,未经作者许可,不可转载。
点击查看全文
相关推荐
热门推荐