绿林网

关于英文集的句子

关于英文集的句子

编者按:关于英文集的句子,精心整理而来,如有错误或者句子推荐,欢迎留言评论。

●We got nothing more to say
我们无多言语
We get more quite every day
每日沉默以对

●You red eyes for her, you guess what I feel.
你为她红了眼眶 你猜我什么心情 ----mxh《也许》

●Winter is coming .
凛冬将至 ----《权力的游戏》

●I really wanna stop
明明很想让一切停下
But I just gotta taste for it
却又舍不得不甘心就这样浅尝辄止啊
I feel like I could fly with the ball on the moon
这感觉让我如同漂浮在月球上空 自由飞舞
So honey hold my hand you like making me wait for it
亲爱的 就握紧我手 这一刻我已期待很久

●Later, I was a lonely hold up my world.
后来,我便是靠孤独撑起我的世界。

●The reality is we can be the light in the stars
其实我们真的可以变作漫天星辰之光
That hover over us entirely with the moon and with mars
我们头顶盘旋明月与荧惑的灿烂辉光
We can make this world a better place if we were in charge
如果我们着手去做,这个世界将更加美好

●Let it all go
任一切随风
Let it all go
如过眼云烟
Let it all out now
带走昔日困扰

●I've been lookin' at the stars tonight
今晚我仰望着星空
And I think "Ohh how I miss that bright sun"
想着“噢,我怎么错过了灿烂骄阳”

●When the leaves start falling from the trees,
当树叶从树梢缓缓飘落
When the birds start flirting with the bees,
当鸟儿开始和蜜蜂打情骂俏
When the wind starts blowing from the East to the West;
当东风吹起
Maybe you'll be the one that I like best.
也许你就是我唯一最爱的人

●If you sky is grey on let me know.
如果你的天空灰暗 请让我知道

●Take things as they come.
[ 既来之,则安之. ]

●Storing up on your summer glow,
我把你如同夏日辉光之暖尽数留存
you went in search of someone else
你众里寻他千百度

●don't know if we get lost at sea
大海苍茫 我不知道你是否会失掉方向
Or we will end up where we are supposed to be
抑或我们最终抵达目的地
Are you brave enough to swim against the tide
你是否足够勇敢 游着 与激涛相抗

●When you were young
风华正茂之时
there’s something inside of you
你满腔热血,胸怀大志
When you were young
年少轻狂
There’s nothing that you can’t do
自认人定胜天,无所不能

●In a world gone shallow
在这个日趋阴郁的世界上
In a world gone lean
在这个日趋倾斜的天地中
Sometimes there's things a man cannot know
有很多事情我们无法理解

●A ship in the harbor is safe , but that's not what ships are built for.
船泊港湾固然安全,但那并非造船的初衷。

●Dawn is coming
黎明将至
Open your eyes
睁开双眼

●Let'S friendship keep sky and land long, until for keeps.
让我们的友谊天长地久,直到永远!

●Life is like an onion: You can only put it in a layer of ripping, and sometimes you have to shed tears人生像一个洋葱: 你只能一层一层地把它剥开,有时你还得流泪。

本文由作者上传并发布(或网友转载),绿林网仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,未经作者许可,不可转载。
点击查看全文
相关推荐
热门推荐